Roscommon SPCA (Roscommon Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
Charity Registration No: 20072735 – CHY 18790 – Company No: 745131 is a non-profit organization run by people who volunteer their time. We look out for the care and protection of animals in County Roscommon, Ireland. We believe that animals should have:
- Freedom from hunger or thirst by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour.
- Freedom from discomfort by providing an appropriate environment, including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
- Freedom from pain, injury or disease by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
- Freedom to express normal behaviour by providing sufficient space, proper facilities, and company of the animal’s own kind.
- Freedom from fear and distress by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.