Our promise to you
As well as helping animals in need and promoting animal welfare, we have important obligations to our supporters. In return for your commitment to our work, we make this commitment to you:
We promise to:
- Provide information about our work
- Ensure confidentiality and provide you with a choice as to whether you wish to receive further information from us
- Provide you with information on how the Roscommon SPCA CLG raises funds and how we use those funds
- Be accountable and transparent
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the Roscommon SPCA CLG.
- Comply with the Charities Regulatory Authority’s mandatory Governance Code and all other relevant legislation
The Board of the Roscommon SPCA CLG is committed to the principles of good governance and believes in openness, transparency and accountability. The Roscommon SPCA CLG is fully compliant with the CRA’s Governance Code.
Charities Regulatory Authority
The Roscommon SPCA CLG is registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority (CRA) *Charity Registration No: 20072735 *Revenue Services: CHY 18790 *Company No: 745131 *DAFM Reg: TPT20001C
Memorandum and Articles
Please find here a copy of our Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The Roscommon SPCA CLG fully complies with the Charity Regulatory Authority’s Fundraising Guidelines.
Roscommon SPCA CLG is committed to complying with the Statement for Guiding Principles for Fundraising and has formally discussed and adopted the Statement at a meeting of the Committee members.
The Roscommon SPCA CLG adheres to Charities Institute Ireland’s Codes of Practice on Fundraising as follows:
- Cash Collections
- Direct Recruitment
- Digital Fundraising
- Payroll Giving
- Telemarketing Fundraising
- Volunteers for Fundraising
- Roscommon SPCA Fundraising Complaints and Feedback Procedure
- Roscommon SPCA Donor Charter for Fundraising